Notices for SWSO members
Notice of Annual General Meeting, 3rd November, NVH
2019/20 concert dates:
- Sunday 6 October 2019, 3pm (James Mayhew children’s concert)
- Sunday 17 November 2019, 3pm (Sibelius 2 concert)
- Sunday 9 February 2020, 3pm (Film music concert)
- Saturday 28th March 2020, 7.30pm (Brahms/Tchaikovsky)
- Sunday 5 July 2020, 3pm (Family concert)
Tickets for our concerts in or near Saffron Walden are generally available from:
- For events at Saffron Hall – online, tel. 0845 548 7650 or in person at the box office
- For events in Saffron Walden including Saffron Hall – Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre, 1 Market St, Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 1HR, tel. 01799 524002
- On the door
Member subscriptions and gift aid
Please submit your subscription to our treasurer – £60/yr or £20/concert (first rehearsal free for newcomers), or by electronic payment to “Saffron Walden Orchestral Society – SWSO”, at Barclays Bank Plc, sort code. 20-00-87, Acct. 90850217.
Payment is due on 1st August. To save on admin for the committee, please set up a standing order.
If you are a taxpayer, you can make your subscription worth 25% more to the orchestra at no cost to yourself, by making it under the Gift Aid scheme. You can also help the orchestra minimise its administration costs by paying your subscription annually by standing order. Download the Gift Aid (.doc), and return it completed to our treasurer.
Please don’t regard subscriptions as optional; the orchestra does have significant costs to cover.
All programme information is subject to confirmation
Concert dress: all black, no jackets