Notices for SWSO members
2021/22 concert dates:
Sunday 3rd July 2022, 3pm (Saffron Hall)
- Friday 10th June, 7:30-9:30pm, venue tbc
- Sunday 12th June, 6:30-9:30pm, Newport Village Hall
- Sunday 19th June, 6:30-9:30pm, Newport Village Hall
- Sunday 26th June, 6:30-9:30pm, Newport Village Hall
- Friday 1st July, 7:30-9:30pm, E7 SWCHS
- Sunday 3rd July, 10am-1pm, Saffron Hall
2022/23 concert dates:
- Sunday 25th September 2022, 3pm (Saffron Hall)
- Saturday 15th October 2022, 7.30pm (Thaxted Church)
- Sunday 4th December 2022, 3pm (Saffron Hall)
- Sunday 26th February 2023, 3pm (Saffron Hall)
- Sunday 14th May 2023, 3pm (Saffron Hall)
- Sunday 25th June 2023, 3pm (Saffron Hall)
Tickets for our concerts in or near Saffron Walden are generally available from:
- For events at Saffron Hall – online, tel. 0845 548 7650 or in person at the box office
- For events in Saffron Walden including Saffron Hall – Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre, 1 Market St, Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 1HR, tel. 01799 524002
- On the door
Member subscriptions and gift aid
Please submit your subscription to our treasurer – £60/yr (first concert free for newcomers), or by electronic payment to “Saffron Walden Orchestral Society – SWSO”, at Barclays Bank Plc, sort code. 20-00-87, Acct. 90850217.
A new member that joins the orchestra during the season such that there are two or fewer concerts remaining will be entitled to a 50% reduction in the subscription payable for that year.
Payment is due on 1st August. To save on admin for the committee, please set up a standing order.
If you are a taxpayer, you can make your subscription worth 25% more to the orchestra at no cost to yourself, by making it under the Gift Aid scheme. You can also help the orchestra minimise its administration costs by paying your subscription annually by standing order. Download the Gift Aid (.doc), and return it completed to our treasurer.
Please don’t regard subscriptions as optional; the orchestra does have significant costs to cover.
All programme information is subject to confirmation
Concert dress: all black, no jackets
Please visit the ‘Children’ section of our website for information about our planned SWCO Courses for 2022!